Feb 3, 2010

I don't want realism! I want Magic! {Bar Carts}

When I grow up, I'm going to have a bar cart in my living room. The dogre and I are not heavy drinkers and most of what we consume need to be chilled. So, a bar wouldn't be the most sensible addition to the casa. But chuck sensibility out the window and say hello to fancy because, I don't care, we're getting one! My photo library of inspirational bar tables has been growing and growing (click to enlarge):
{photo credits: apartmenttherapy.com}
{photo credit: styleredux.com}
{bary boy, nico bar folding tray / photo credit: vernerpanton.com; ballarddesign.com}
{clairemont demilune console, clairemont side table, era accent tables, jules accent tables, pia console table, formosa tray table / photo credit: crateandbarrel.com; tray-cb2.com}
{photo credit: westelm.com}
{lucia nesting table, duncan bar cart / photo credit: restorationhardware.com}
 My favourites are the third bar cart, the CB Jules nesting tables, and Resto Duncan bar cart. All out of our price range! Oh well, daydreaming is free (sort of)...

1 comment:

  1. ooh~ i love the one on the right in the second row~ its gorgeous! and a bar cart is SO practical! personally though, i'd like a wine cooler/fridge filled with soju. ^^

    and is it just me getting old, or does it worry you too when you see glassware just out in the open ready to collect tons of dust? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete