Mar 29, 2010

Shed some light on things / Goodies from afar

I love snail mail! Particularly when they introduce me to their travel mates—gifts! A buddy of the dogre's recently sent us a package of goodies from Busan (along with a sweet note that was ridiculously challenging to open up and I eventually...kind of...sort of...ripped up here and there. in my defense, it was a very complex heart shaped origami fold that must have taken a gajillion steps to make, I'm sure). Looking forward to more of this from my seastar (not so subtle hint hint, nudge nudge) when she leaves me this summer...for 4 to 5 years.

By the by, I never cared for birds as pets but was very tempted after looking at the flickr photo set here. I never knew you could bond like that with birdies!

And check out the jobs of yesteryear.

2 comments:

  1. very nice!

    speaking of gifts, why don't you try sending me some, jah?
    hehehehehe j/k j/k you've sent me plenty of stuff stuffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ -farmhouse: why don't YOU send ME something! i hear there are quite a few fun shops in seattle. please and thank you!

    ReplyDelete