Jun 11, 2010

Jedd's Frozen Custard Patisserie Cafe

Earlier this week, I was waiting for the train when Lady Antebellum's Need You Now played on my ipod and I found myself blushing and staring at my shoes, as if those around me had super powers and could tell what I was listening to. But it's okay, because the Smiths came on next and I quickly reverted to light foot tapping and observing fellow commuters with lowered eyelids, knowing how much cooler I was than them. I mean, if it's on the (500) Days of Summer soundtrack, it's obviously hip, no?
So another reason I know that I'm cool, besides my taste in music, is because I frequent cool spots like Jedd's Frozen Custard patisserie cafe. The decor and vibe ooze awesomeness and I know I fit right in. Oh, and the frozen chocolate custard is so good! They're giving out free custards until August 1st (go on their website to print the coupon).

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey!

    LOVE THIS REVIEW!

    We just started a "Jedd's Frozen Custard" page on facebook and were hoping you would post this review and your AWESOME pics, in the "Reviews" section. We would love to throw up a link to your blog in return. Let us know what you think, and come spoon with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete